Looking for a qualified auto technician to properly inspect, repair, and maintain vehicles? Feel free to use this copy-paste friendly template as is or customize it based on your specific requirements.
Main Responsibilities of an Auto Technician:
● Inspecting customer vehicles
● Repairing and replacing vehicle parts
● Performing various vehicle maintenance tasks
Auto Technician Job Description:
We are looking for a qualified auto technician who can provide our customers with excellent service. Making sure their vehicles operate perfectly and remain safe at all times is the number one priority that drives us.
A good job candidate must be able to perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as tire rotation, oil change, filter replacements, and engine tune-ups. He or she must also be able to properly inspect vehicles, identify any problems, and effectively fix them.
Communicating with our customers in a professional and friendly manner is also a must for outstanding customer experience. Our auto technician must have a positive disposition that makes our customers come back again in their time of need.
Responsibilities of an Auto Technician:
● Performing maintenance tasks on customer vehicles
● Properly using the diagnostic equipment to inspect customer vehicles
● Identifying vehicle problems
● Testing vehicles and parts to ensure they function perfectly and are safe
● Repairing customer vehicles and replacing parts
● Maintaining repair shop equipment
● Maintaining vehicle records
● Keeping the shop clean, supplied, and well-organized
Auto Technician Job Requirements:
● High school diploma or equivalent
● An ASE certificate is a plus
● Auto mechanic training
● Experience as an auto technician
● A valid driver's license
● Familiarity with the diagnostic equipment
● Ability to maintain accurate vehicle records
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Good time-management and safety-management skills
● Good problem-solving skills
● Professional appearance
● Friendly disposition