Movie ushers epitomize the role of customer service. They are employed primarily to guide you to your seat, making the experience feel ever so personalized. Because this role is so nuanced, the best ushers must meet and exceed most customer service standards.
If you're looking for experts in customer service, feel free to posit the subsequent questions to usher candidates during the next interview and try to find your next best usher.
- What does customer service mean to you?
- How do you deal with unruly customers?
- Why would you be a good fit here?
- Are you comfortable working late hours?
- Describe a time you were proactive and went above and beyond without being asked to
- Why do you want to work here?
- What would a proactive movie usher look like to you?