Looking for a qualified retail sales representative to provide excellent customer service? Feel free to use this copy-paste friendly template as is or customize it based on your specific requirements.
Main Responsibilities of a Retail Sales Representative:
● Greeting and assisting customers
● Keeping the selling floor stocked and organized
● Upselling and cross-selling
Retail Sales Representative Job Description:
We are looking for a qualified retail sales representative to provide our customers with outstanding service and make sure all their needs are met.
A good job candidate is a person with strong communication skills who knows how to delight customers and make them feel welcome and respected. A positive and friendly attitude is a must, as well as the ability to efficiently and effectively handle potential customer complaints and refunds. A good retail sales representative must ensure that every customer leaves our store satisfied and wants to come back again.
A qualified candidate must also have excellent product knowledge, and ensure the selling floor is always fully stocked and organized.
Responsibilities of a Retail Sales Representative:
● Greeting customers
● Helping customers find what they are looking for
● Introducing customers to new products
● Informing customers about sales, discounts, and promotions
● Upselling and cross-selling products when appropriate
● Answering questions about products or services
● Stocking and organizing product racks
● Handling returns
● Coordinating with team members for outstanding customer service
Retail Sales Representative Job Requirements:
● High school degree or equivalent
● BS degree in marketing or related field is a plus
● Experience as a retail sales representative or similar role is a plus
● Familiarity with visual merchandising
● Ability to stock and restock shelves
● Strong communication skills
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Good organization skills
● Positive and friendly attitude
● Ability to successfully work in a team